Instructions for setting up the '42 and '44 Seasons in your BBW
- In advanced draft click on: create data disk.
- Enter directory name: U-44 (or U-42)
- Enter description: 1944 Season (or 1942 Season)
- Copy the 44SEASON.ZIP file to your baseball windows directory under the U-44.wdd
subdirectory [c:\bbw100\u-44.wdd](or the same for the '42 season)
- Unzip the 44SEASON.ZIP file. (or the '42 season)
- Make sure you click on the overwrite files and recreate directories functions.
- There are three org subdirectiroes in the 44SEASON.ZIP
- This disk includes the '44 season schedule, lineups, the All-Star game roster,
and farm teams. (In the '42 season there is only one subdirectory.)
Return to APBA.zip